Tops & Shorts

Hi everybody. We are still having cold in Austria, but I hope that summer is near. What is your favorıite outfit at summer? My favorite outfit is absolute tops and shorts. I can walk with it, I can shopping, I can go swimming e.t.c. Today I have a wishlist from shein collection with some lovely tops and shorts. I hope you like my wishlist.


wishlist-tops-shorts-outfit
White colour is my first choise for hot summer days. I really like this white short. 

wishlist-top-short
This black one is a little bit eleganter than the others. 


wishlist-top
I am in love with red colour. This lovely top is good for an elegant look but also a good idea  for everyday look too. 

top-wishlist
Another one white top. 

boho-top-styling-fashion blogger
A boho style black top. You can wear it with jeans and with shorts. 

short-wishlist-fashion-shopping
A gray short for everyday outfit. 

top-fashion blogger
Another one boho style top. 
For more item and coupons from shein collection please look :


                                  

Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post