Rosegal Long Sleeve Shirt

 Hello everybody !!! It' s me again with a shopping review.  Do you like blue and white harmony? When I saw this blue long sleeve shirt at Rosegal, the first thing that I thought was the harmony of blue with my white pants and shorts at home.
The second thing was the shoulder free detail of course :) I love shoulder free cloths.

This time I have combined my blue shirt with a white short and white sandals.


http://www.rosegal.com/long-sleeve-shirt/shop/?lkid=140512
I pulled up because it was quite long for me. Can also be worn as a mini dress. But if you don't want it to be so wide you can order 1 size smaller.

My Dress From Romwe

http://www.rosegal.com/long-sleeve-shirt/shop/?lkid=140512
What do you think about my new shirt? I hope you like it.
If you want other details of this shirt or more rosegal products you can look at Rosegal online page.

Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post