My First Order From Zaful

Hi dear friends. How are you? We are still having warm August days and I hope it stays so. For Austria, our region was really hot this year but unfortunately in other regions there are too many rainy days.
Today I would like to tell you about my first Zaful order. I have ordered a summer dress and a watch. İ received my package really quick and my watch was in an extra package.

Dresses
The dress is a light summer dress with flowers. This time I wore it with my sandals but I think I can combine it pretty well with heels too.


Dress 
I am really happy this year to wearing dresses again. I hope I stay at this weight. 


And this is my watch with an elephant design. I am in love with elephants and owls.





It was a pleasure to order from Zaful and I hope for more new orders. I hope you liked my review. Have a nice day.

Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post