White Crop Tops From Zaful

Hi everybody. Today I have some choices for you, all of white color. I think all women must have some white pieces. I found some lovely tops at zaful and I would like to share with you too. If you are still looking some new clothes for your vacation time this tops are exactly the wright pieces.


white crop tops
This white crop top was my favorite one. For more details please look here .



white crop tops 
I love white color everytime. I can wear white at summertime but at winter and other seasons  as well.



white crop tops
Such a lovely tiny top :)



white top
And I think these tops are the basic pieces for every summer.
This was my mini whishlist with white corp tops. I hope you like it.

zaful
Finally, there is a big back to school promotion with surprices. If you don' t want to loose this opportunity take a look at zaful wordpress page. I wish all a good school jear. I am also a mother of three school kids :) I think I will order some clothes too. Have a nice day.


Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post