Bomber, Hoodie And Chocker From Zaful

Hi everybody !!! I think autumn jackets are celebrating. After my bag mania, they are my second passion in every colour. I prefer casual or sporty ones, cause you can wear them with jeans, pants, skirts or dresses. My last order was from zaful. As I heard from the new arrivals I was very happy.

bomber jacket
It is a very light black bomber jacket, with a little rainbow embroidery.


bomber jacket- chocker



bomber
My black chocker is also from zaful.


I suggest you to take a look at the new autumn and winter look at zaful.


hoodie
This military hoodie is perfect for working out at home but also for outdoor activities. I am not sweating at all.


I wear those hoodies usually with a longer top. For lucky women with 6 pack abs is naturally not necessary :)


These were my last orders. I hope you like them. Stay stylish, stay happy :)

Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post