Printed Black Mini Dress, Hoodie, Necklace And Bracelet

Hi everybody !!! Did you know that the mother of a little black dress was Audrey Hepburn? I like her too much... Actually, every woman must have at least one at her wallet.


mini dress
I have ordered this printed mini dress, necklace and bracelet from zaful. I think it looks not bad with my new boots.


little-black-dress-necklace
I have had this look at parents meeting at school and people make many compliments :)


little black dress


necklace
I love this art of accessories.



hoodie
My grey hoodie dress with a rose embroidery is also from zaful. As a curvy lady, I wear hoodies always with a longer top.



hoodie

As an active mother, I find hoodies are very comfortable for everyday use.

Details of my looks:

Black dress-Necklace-Bracelet and Hoodie: Zaful
Boots: Shoe4you
Sneakers: Sketchers

Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post