3 Blouses With Very Low Prices

Hi everybody. As you know Colosseum is one of my favourite shopping destinations in Austria. Their collection is really my taste.  As a good customer, I have a gold card. I received a birthday coupon and I' ve buy three blouses with very very low prices. 

This black one with tiny white butterflies, only for 7 €. Is it not unbelievable?




This pink blouse with flowers just for 3 € !!! I can wear it in summer# but in spring and autumn with a jean jacket.


This black blouse with flowers just for 3 € !!!

I was always a t-shirt fan, but since the last 2 years, I wear also blouses very often. They are comfortable and easy to make different combinations. How did you find them? Do you like blouses just like me? Please let me know with your comments. I wish you a nice day. 

Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post