Make Your Best Valentine Gift At 2018

Hi everybody !!! Today I was very happy. First, I received a package from Rosegal and second the weather was sunny and not too cold so I toke my review pictures outside. Before I start with my products I would like to tell you that you have to take a look for the Best Valentines Gift 2018 at Rosegal Valentine Gift ideas. There are really many opportunities to make your best present. 

rosegal-coat
Gray Hooded Duffle Coat

rosegal-coat
This comfortable light coat is the perfect jacket for warm winter and cold spring and autumn days. This is a classical model that is everytime in. 

rosegal-coat
I love gray color everytime. I can wear it every season. 

rosegal

rosegal-coat-wine red
Slim fit zip up long coat
Wine red is a very beautifull winter color. I order this longer coat to wear it with my dresses. 

rosegal-bag
Diagonal Package Embroidery Flower Bangalor Nubuck Leather Hobo Bag
What can I say? Between this bag and me was love at the first moment. This flowers are edelweiss flowers and it is a traditional embroideries for Austrian folklor outfits. The bag is gray but it suits also with brown colored outfits . 

rosegal-sunglasses
Chic Rhinestone and Hollow Out Big Sunglasses
Unfortunatelly my old sunglasses were broken, so I ordered this elegant black one. 


rosegal


rosegal



rosegal-earrings
Fake Gemstone Drop Earrings
I love green outfits and accessories. 

rosegal-earrings
Column Carved Bohemian Artificial Turquoise Drop Earrings

Women Tote Pu Printing All Seasons Bag
Isn' t it lovely? My daughter was crazy about it, so I ordered this bag for her. Maybe I can use it sometimes too. 


rosegal

Chest Bag With Usb Charging Port
And this black chest bag was for my Son. 

This big package make us very happy and it was a very satistied shopping for me and my kids. You can look at Rosegal online shopping page for more wonderful clothes, accessories and home items. I am sure you can find something for your taste in their big collection. 

Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post