8 Black Basic Clothes For Your Closet

Hi everyone !!! We all love clothes, both women and men. And we have different tastes for color and styling. But I think, some basic pieces must be a part of our closet. I will try sometimes to make styling ideas posts. And sure basics are an important part of styling. Every woman and also men must have some of them for easier outfit combinations.  I would like to start with my favorite basic color: BLACK !!! 

Little Black Dress. With a dress like this, you are almost ready for a cocktail, wedding, or just an important dating. Sure the style and length can change for every one of us. 

 
Black pants. A must-have.

Black tank top. A very basic piece for every season of the year. 

Black skirt. A pencil skirt is a classic piece of styling. Almost every woman looks good with it.

Black T-shirt. My favorite for everyday use.

I am not a friend of high heels in my daily life but I have always some heels at home for special occasions.

And a classical black elegant bag.


A casual black bag for everyday use.



Post a Comment

Comments with links are not allowed !!! This comments will not be published !!!

Previous Post Next Post